Here’s a quick list of what basketball killers do.
- Do you refuse to lose at any game, drill, situation that you are in?
- Are you motivated, or irritated when your opponent talks trash to you?
- Do you get mad when the opposite team scores?
- At the end of a basketball game – Do you think about your points or if you won the game?
- When you lose but scored a lot of point, are you secretly happy?
- When the opposite team gets a fast break, do you always try to sprint back to prevent the basket?
- When your coach gives you an instruction, do you implement it the next time down the court?
- When you just missed a shot, do you remain confident, or do you stop shooting?
- Do you win every running drill in your team?
- Do you really train harder than anyone else in the world?
- Do you fight for loose balls?
- Are you scared of contact?
Answer below. If you have any question/comment, write it below as well!